Alice Livermore is a certified coach and positive psychology practitioner, dedicated to helping individuals and organizations unlock their true potential. With over 15 years of experience in human resources and administration, Alice brings experience from multiple industries, including real estate investment, MedTech startups, insurance, and hospitality. Because she often found herself in roles where she directly collaborated with founders and C-Suite executives, Alice gained a comprehensive understanding of the dynamic world of work from both the leadership and employee perspectives.
This experience, coupled with a passion for positive psychology and organizational development, led Alice to coaching leaders and teams on how to navigate challenges, cultivate resilience, and grow professionally. The grounding principle of her work is organizations thrive when individuals and teams are strong or “mentally fit.” Using evidence-based research, individualized coaching, and training, Alice helps people and teams develop the language, skills, and mental resilience necessary to thrive in a complex world.
CERTIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation
- Certified Positive Psychology Practitioner, The Flourishing Center
- Certified Soul Transformation Coach, Sedona Soul Adventures
- Certified Human Resources Professional, Society of Human Resources Management
- Chair of Training & Development Special Interest Group, Portland Human Resources Management Association
- Career Mentor, Lake Grove Job Seekers