Elizabeth Atcheson is a Portland, OR-based career coach with her own private practice, Blue Bridge Career Coaching, founded in 2010. Through individual consultation and workshops, she provides professional career development and strategy, along with the marketing tools to help her clients navigate transitions and land the work that’s right for them. She also gives a variety of workshops, including her popular monthly workshops, Tools for Transition and Combatting Ageism in the Job Market.
Prior to becoming a career coach, Elizabeth built a successful 25-year marketing career, first in San Francisco and later in Seattle. She held roles in marketing, marketing communications, marketing strategy, account management, and business development in a variety of enterprises including:
- a large advertising agency (Saatchi & Saatchi)
- a graduate school of business (Harvard Business School)
- a national non-profit land conservation organization (Trust for Public Land)
- a start-up non-profit organization providing unbiased information on the impacts of biotechnology on agriculture (Center for Science Information)
- a marketing consulting firm in the natural foods industry (Snell Associates)
- a software firm serving retail customers (Arena Software, Inc.)
- a boutique market research firm focused on consumers and new media technologies (Odyssey, LP)
- a K-12 independent school with 600 students (The Bush School)
Elizabeth has served on the boards of the Rosenberg Ach Foundation, the Mary A. Crocker Trust, The Bush School, and the Stanford University Graduate School of Business Alumni Association. She is an active Stanford volunteer.